Believing in yourself!

Hello

It has been a long time not coming to my blog. New news!
I got a new job in Jakarta!! After working for almost 4 years in a previous company, bravely I decided to resign and took on a new chapter! Moving out of our comfort zone is not easy. Never ever never! But trust me, when you take the first step ... you will find a new meaning in your life.

2018

Back to 2018. After graduating from college, my family and I moved to Bandung. New city, new place, new experience. I remembered well how hard I tried to find a new job. I ride my motorcycle to stroll around from one company to another for an interview until I got a job! My first job in Bandung started as Admin to Finance and Manager. I couldn't thank you enough for all those experiences and opportunities. I met many amazing people. After 4 years, I resign from that company last December 2022. 

2023

When I resigned from my previous company, I didn't have a backup job lol. But lucky, one of my best friends and also my mentor opened a new opportunity to help her business. I was so lucky (again)! So I became a freelancer for 2 months with 2 projects! What a new experience!  At that time, I applied to some companies to get a full-time job. I tried many things, I was quite active on LinkedIn and Jobstreet. Until finally, I got a job in a translation and localization company. I was working remotely. OMG, I was so lucky (again)! That was an amazing experience! I met an amazing translator from around the world, and I met an amazing team from worldwide! And my manager was soooo nice and really support me! I will never forget her!

After 4 months, ring ring ring ... someone chatted with me on LinkedIn and asked about my availability. Never think twice, I said. Ok! On that day, after a quick meeting with him. I talked to my Manager if I would like to resign from there. And after 2 weeks' notice, I joined a new company. My dream job and company. I am so lucky!

What's the point?

After resigning on 2022, I didn't have a backup job! A positive mind is really important to handle my situation at that time. And.. it works! I passed it well. Alhamdulillah.
So, never stop believing in yourself. You have to know if you are worthy in every way! You have to trust the process and everything good will come directly to you. Sometimes It will take a long time and big courage, we feel doubt, depressed, cry, and weak. But that's totally OK! We have to feel and face it, do not avoid or ignore those feelings. We are human, we have emotions and feelings. And remember if we only have one life. So, use it properly!

Hope you are doing well everyone!
Thanks for reading my post.
Sun.

Komentar